Job Purpose: To assist the full time recreation staff with the intramural programs by officiating contests.
1. To attend necessary training sessions.
2. To officiate/referee to the best of ones ability, while being fair, upholding the rules of the game, and maintaining an appropriate playing atmosphere.
3. To work with the supervisors of the league by following policies regarding substitutes.
4. To dress neatly and be timely.
5. To uphold and enforce the policies, procedures and guidelines set by the Recreational Sports Department.
1. CPR and Basic First Aid certifications suggested
Intramural officials are able to participate in the same league they are officiating. However, when the schedule can not be modified, officiating comes before participating.