Fitness Center Attendant
Job Purpose: To assist in the monitoring of the fitness center facilities and equipment. This will include checking ID's, keeping the area clean and enforcing the fitness center policies.
1. Verify all membership and University ID cards
2. Wipe down all cardio and weight equipment daily.
3. Maintain cleanliness of the fitness center and assure that users return equipment to proper areas.
4. Monitor the area for misuse of equipment, excessive noise, etc.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please stop in the Rec. Office (Byron Complex main entrance) or e-mail Janice Winslow or Jane Johnson.