2019 Women's Basketball ID Clinic
The University of Scranton women's basketball coaching staff will be hosting a one-day ID Clinic/Elite Camp on Saturday, August 17th from Noon to 4 p.m. at the John Long Center on Campus. The clinic is intended for experienced basketball players entering grades 9 through 12 who are interested in playing collegiate basketball.
- Directed by University of Scranton head women's basketball coach Nick DiPillo and his coaching staff.
- Located in the John Long Center on Scranton's campus.
- Registration begins at 11 a.m. on August 17th.
- Cost: $75; t-shirt included for all attendees.
- Skill development for elite players and potential future Lady Royals.
- Instruction from Scranton head coach Nick DiPillo.
- Compete in 3-on-3 and 5-on-5 games with other top players from the region.
John Long Center - Directions:
GPS Address: 1200 Ridge Row, Scranton, Pa.
Take the Central Scranton Expressway (Exit 185 off Interstate 81 N & S). Follow the signs to The University of Scranton. Stay in the far right-hand lane as you proceed under the railroad tracks. Turn right onto Madison Avenue and follow to the stop sign. Make a right onto Linden Street and follow to the next stop sign. You will see St. Thomas Hall directly in front of you. Take a right onto Monroe Avenue and follow it to the next stop sign. Proceed left onto Ridge Row and follow for 100 yards. The rear entrance to the John Long Center will be on your left. Please proceed another 100 yards and make two immediate left-hand turns for parking.