The University of Scranton baseball team will hold Winter Prospect ID Camp on Sunday, February 10, 2019. The camp is open to baseball players in grades 9-12. To register for the camp, click here.
The camp, which will be held in Scranton's John Long Center, will run from noon to 4 p.m. and will be followed by a tour of Volpe Field at the Quinn Athletics Campus.
Cost is $70 for each camper. The camp is limited to the first 30 campers paid in full.
The format for the camp will be:
- 11 a.m.-noon - Check-in and registration
- Noon-12:30 - Agilities/running test
- 12:30-2 p.m. - Skill development drills/hitting
- 2-2:30 p.m. – Lunch (on your own)
- 2:30-4 p.m. - Workouts by position and additional hitting
- 4:14-5p.m. - Tour of Volpe Field
For more information, contact head coach Mike Bartoletti at firstname.lastname@example.org.