|Hometown:||Hopewell Junction, N.Y.|
|Major:||Accounting and Finance|
- Four-year letter-winner who earned All-Conference honors in a relay event during his sophomore campaign
Senior Season (2018-19)
- Returned to the Landmark Conference Championships in his final season on-campus, swimming in three events at the event
- Qualified for the finals in all three events, finishing 13th in the 200-freestyle (1:50.68), 16th in the 500-freestyle (5:02.83) and 10th in the 200-backstroke (2:04.78)
- Competed in 10 events throughout the season
- Posted a first place finish in the 200-backstroke in a tri-dual meet against Misericordia and Marywood on Jan. 18, finishing in 2:10.38
- Was victorious in the 200-backstroke against Juniata/Goucher on Nov. 3, finishing in 2:14.19
- Had second place finishes in the Marywood/Misericordia meet in the 500-freestyle (5:25.28) and 200-freestyle against Ramapo on Dec. 1 (1:53.16)
Junior Season (2017-18)
- Competed in six events during the season, all in the fall semester
- Won the 100 freestyle in the season-opening meet with Cabrini and FDU Florham on October 14
- Recorded top-four finishes in 11 of the 12 events in which he competed
Sophomore Season (2016-17)
- Continued his success in his second season in the program, earning All-Landmark Conference honors in the 800-freestyle relay at the Landmark Championships
- In relay event, Royals finished second in 7:07.59, as Muenkel swam the third leg of the relay
- He also swam in three other events at the Championships: the 500-freestyle (5th), 200-freestyle (6th) and 100-freestyle (17th)
- During the regular season, swam in every dual meet the Royals took part in on the year, eight meets in total
- Won individual events at two meets, including taking a pair of events (1000 and 500 freestyle) against Catholic on Oct. 28
Freshman Season (2015-16)
- Had a banner first season in the program, swimming freestyle events in all nine meets the Royals took part in on the year.
- In his first collegiate meet against FDU-Florham and Cabrini, he won the 500-freestyle (5:24.42) and helped the 200-free relay team win, as well.
- Took his second win in an individual event in the 400-freestyle (4:33.84) against Goucher.
- Added his third individual victory against Elizabethtown, finishing in 1:51.55 in the 200-freestyle.
- Helped 200-free relay teams win against both Dickinson and Susquehanna, as well.
Landmark Conference Championships Results
- 200-freestyle (1:50.68, 13th)
- 500-freestyle (5:02.83, 16th)
- 200-backstroke (2:04.78, 10th)
- 500-freestyle (5th, 4:51.45)
- 200-freestyle: (6th, 1:46.45)
- 800-freestyle relay: (2nd, 7:07.59)
- 100-freestyle: (17th, 49.76)
- All-Landmark Conference Selection (2017, 800-freestyle relay)
- Landmark Conference All-Sportsmanship Team (2017)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (Winter 2017, 2018)
- Prepped at Arlington H.S.
- Earned six varsity letters including four in swimming and two in cross country
- Two-time Section 1 400 relay champion (2014, 2015)
- Four-time All-League honoree (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Also garnered All-Section accolades in 2015
- Arlington H.S. team posted a 40-7 record during his career
- Excelled in the classroom as well, earning Scholastic All-State and Scholastic All-American honors
- Is the son of Margaret and Robert Muenkel