|High School:||Christ The King Prep|
Junior Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 60 and 200 meters and the 4x200 and 4x400 meter relays during the indoor season.
- Finished seventh in the 60 meters with a time of 7.38 seconds at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 24, 2018.
- Ran the 100 and 200 meters and competed in the long jump during the outdoor season.
- Finished ninth in the long jump (5.98 meters) and 10th in the 100 meters (11.73 seconds) at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 5-6, 2018.
Personal Best Marks
|60||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2018)||7.38|
|100||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 5-6, 2018)||11.73|
|200||Coach P. Invitational (April 13-14, 2018)||23.54|
|Long Jump||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 5-6, 2018)||5.98m|
Awards & Honors
- Second Team All-Landmark Conference (Outdoor, 100 meter dash, 2019)
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Member of the soccer and track & field teams at Christ the King Prep
- Earned medalsfor Outstanding Character, Best in Social Science, and Best in Theology
- Son of Emmanuel Asamoah and Patricia Charway. His mother graduated from The University of Capecoast in Ghana
- Also has a younger brother