|Hometown:||West Orange, N.J.|
|High School:||Seton Hall Prep|
- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in the 60 and javelin
Sophomore Year (2018-19)
- Competed in the javelin during six meets in the outdoor season
- Recorded a new personal record in the javelin at the Jim Taylor Invitational on Mar. 30 with a mark of 31.26 meters
- Top result was seventh place at the Golden Ram Invitational on Mar. 23
- Placed 13th at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships with a throw of 29.93 meters
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 60-meter dash during the indoor season and the javelin during the outdoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|60||River Hawk Opener (Dec. 1, 2017)||8.41|
|Javelin||Jim Taylor Invitational (Mar. 30, 2019)||31.26m|
- Son of Charles and Patricia Donoghue.