|High School:||Lackawanna Trail|
- Two-year letter-winner who has excelled in the 800 while also competing in the 4x400 and 4x800 relay events
- Holds the indoor and outdoor school records for the 800 and is a member of the school record holding 4x400 relay teams for both indoor and outdoor
- Also is on the indoor 4x800 record holding team
- Won the Landmark Conference outdoor championship in the 800 as a sophomore and earned All-Region honors
- Also a member of the University's cross country team.
Sophomore Year (2018-19)
- Competed in eight meets during his second season at Scranton
- Won the Landmark Conference outdoor championships in the 800 meter dash with a school record time of 1:53.10, the fourth fastest in the Mideast Region
- Placed third in the 800 at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships and ran a leg in the 4x400 meter relay as the Royals placed sixth
- Posted four second place finishes and two third place results in the 800 during the season
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 800 and the 4x400 and 4x800 relays during the indoor season.
- Finished second in the 800 at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships with a time of 1:58.06 on Feb. 24.
Personal Best Marks
|800||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 5, 2019)||1:53.10|
- USTFCCCA All-Mideast Region, 800 meters (2019)
- All-Landmark Conference First Team, Outdoor, 800 Meters (2019)
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team, Indoor, 800 Meters (2018)
- Landmark Conference All-Sportsmanship Team (2019)
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Apr. 1, 2019)
- Was a member of the cross country and track teams at Lackawanna Trail.
- Won gold medals in the 800 and the high jump as a senior at the District 2 track meet.
- Was named Lackawanna Trail's MVP three times and earned all-league honors twice in track.
- Son of Robert and Laurel Kinback.
- Has two sisters, Amanda and Sarah. Amanda is a member of the women's cross country and track & field teams at the University.