|High School:||Lackawanna Trail|
- Also a member of the University's cross country team.
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 800 and the 4x400 and 4x800 relays during the indoor season.
- Finished second in the 800 at the Landmark Conference Championships with a time of 1:58.06 on Feb. 24.
Personal Best Marks
|800||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2018)||1:58.06|
- USTFCCCA All-Mideast Region, 800 meters (2019)
- All-Landmark Conference First Team, Outdoor, 800 Meters (2019)
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team, Indoor, 800 Meters (2018)
- Landmark Conference All-Sportsmanship Team (2019)
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Apr. 1, 2019)
- Was a member of the cross country and track teams at Lackawanna Trail.
- Won gold medals in the 800 and the high jump as a senior at the District 2 track meet.
- Was named Lackawanna Trail's MVP three times and earned all-league honors twice in track.
- Son of Robert and Laurel Kinback.
- Has two sisters, Amanda and Sarah. Amanda is a member of the women's cross country and track & field teams at the University.