- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in four individual events and three relay competitions for the Royals
- Holds the indoor school record in the 60 meter dash and is a member of the indoor school record holding 4x200 meter relay team
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Competed in 10 meets across the indoor and outdoor seasons
- Set personal records in the 100 and 200 during the outdoor season
- Placed 14th in the 60 meter dash at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships and ran a leg in the 4x200 meter relay as the Royals placed fourth in the event
- Finished 10th in the 100 meter dash prelims at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 60-meter dash, the long jump and the 4x200 relay during the indoor season.
- Ran in the 100 at one event, the All-American Meet on April 21, during the outdoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|60||Marc Deneault Invitational (Feb. 17, 2018)||7.24|
|100||Coach P Invitational (Apr. 13, 2019)||11.53|
|200||Golden Ram Invitational (Mar. 23, 2019)||24.60|
|Long Jump||Susquehanna University Challenge (Feb. 3, 2018)||6.23m|
- Previously attended East Stroudsburg University.
- Was a member of the football and track & field teams at Scranton High School.
- Was a PIAA AAA Track and Field District 2 Champion in the 4x100 meter relay, PIAA AAA State Championship Qualifier in 2015, PIAA District 2 Championship 100 meter dash finalist, and PIAA RObert Spanga's Championship meet qualifier and 100 meter dash finalist in 2015. Was a 2013 PIAA AAA District 3 Championship Qualifier in high jump.
- Was a two time PIAA District 2 AAAA Football Championships Runners Up.
- Was a member of the 2015 All Region Boys Track & Field Team.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Faith Coss.