|High School:||Valley View|
- Two-year letter-winner who finished his career with three individual school records while running on the school record holding 4x100 meter outdoor relay team
- Holds the indoor and outdoor long jump school records and the outdoor triple jump program record
Senior Year (2018-19)
- Competed in 12 meets over the indoor and outdoor seasons
- Set four personal records during the season
- Finished fourth in the triple jump and fifth in the long jump at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 23
- Was fifth in the long jump, eighth in the triple jump, and 13th in the 100 prelims at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5
- Recorded 12 top-five finishes on the season highlighed by his win in the long jump at the Golden Ram Invitational on Mar. 23
Junior Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 60-meter dash, the long jump, triple jump and 4x200 relay during the indoor season.
- Finished fifth in both the long jump (6.21 meters) and triple jump (12.83 meters) at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 24, 2018.
- Competed in the 100-meter dash, the long jump and the triple jump during the outdoor season.
- Finished fourth in the long jump at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 5-6 with a leap of 6.31 meters.
Personal Best Marks
|55||DuCharme Invitational (Feb. 10, 2019)||6.99|
|60||River Hawk Opener (Nov. 30, 2018)||7.64|
|100||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||11.61|
|200||John Covert Classic (Jan. 27, 2018)||25.33|
|Long Jump||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||6.60m|
|Triple Jump||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2018)||12.83m|
Awards & Honors
- CoSIDA Academic All-District First Team (2019)
- Landmark Conference Winter All-Sportsmanship Team (2019)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Landmark Conference Field Athlete of the Week (Feb. 4, 2019)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Feb. 11, 2019)
- Prepped at Valley View, earning four letters in both soccer and track & field.
- Member of the National Honor Society.
- Son of Chester and Cathy Merli.