|High School:||James Caldwell|
- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in the 1500, 3000, and mile run during his first two years at Scranton
Sophomore Year (2018-19)
- Competed in seven meets during the indoor and outdoor seasons
- Clocked a career-best time of 4:28.42 in the 1500 at the Coach P Invitational on Apr. 13
- Set a personal record in the mile run with a time of 5:19.23 at the S.U. Challenge on Feb. 2
- Placed seventh in the 1500 at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27
- Finished 20th int he 1500 at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships with a time of 4:32.08 on May 4-5
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 3000 during the indoor season and the 1500 during the outdoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|1500||Coach P Invitational (Apr. 13, 2019)||4:28.42|
|3000||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2018)||10:13.56|
|Mile||S.U. Challenge (Feb. 2, 2019)||5:19.23|
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Earned two varsity letters each in cross country, indoor track and outdoor track at James Caldwell H.S.
- Helped the cross country team win the conference championship in both his junior and senior seasons.
- Son of Peter Nancoz and Barbara Romaine. His father, Peter, is a graduate of the University.
- Has three siblings: Tom, Kara and Tyler. Tom is a graduate of the University and was a member of the club ice hockey team.