|Hometown:||East Greenbush, N.Y.|
- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in the 3000, 5000, and 4x400
- Is also a member of the University's cross country team.
Sophomore Year (2018-19)
- Competed in four meets duirng the outdoor season
- Clocked a personal record time of 15:51.60 to finish 10th in the 5000 at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5
- Placed third in the 5000 at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 3000-meter run during the indoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|5000||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||15:51.60|
|3000||Marc Deneault Invitational (Feb. 17, 2018)||9:32.22|
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Son of John and Patricia Patwell.