|Hometown:||Clarks Summit, Pa.|
|High School:||Abington Heights|
- Three-year letter-winner who has competed in 17 events.
- A three-time Landmark Conference Championships competitor.
Junior Year (2017)
- Competed in six events, including the Landmark Conference Championships and NCAA Mideast Regional.
- Ran a career-best 18:27.5 for 5,000 meters at the season-opening Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1.
- Had his best finish of the season, 24th, at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Matched his career-best at the Landmark Conference Championships by finishing 35th on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Sophomore Year (2016)
- Competed in all seven events in his second year in the program.
- Was the third Royal across the line at the season-opening Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, finishing the 5,000-meter course in 18:29.8.
- Ran a career-best 28:07 over 8,000 meters to finish 78th at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1 at Lehigh University.
- Was Scranton's third runner at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 15, completing the 7,800-meter course in 27:08.3.
Freshman Year (2015)
- Competed in four events, all at 8,000 meters.
- Ran a season-best 29:17 to finish 152nd at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 2 at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 12th - 29:28.25, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 17, 2016.
- 24th - 32:36.93, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
Landmark Conference Championship Results
- 2015 - 63rd place, 30:33.32, 8,000 meters, Oct. 31, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 2016 - 35th place, 28:08.66, 8,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 35th place, 30:16.13, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2016 - 244th place, 29:00, 8,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 245th place, 29:20.6, 8,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2016, 2017)
- Is the son of Kevin and Ann Marie Barrett.