Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in six events in his first year in the program, finishing in the team's top four each time.
- Ran a season-best 27:35 for 8,000 meters at the Paul Short Invitational on Sept. 29 at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa.
- Finished 17th to earn Rookie of the Year honors at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 10th - 29:36.03, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017.
Landmark Conference Championship Results
- 2017 - 17th, 29:04.33, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2017 - 111th, 27:20.7, 8,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Rookie of the Year (2017)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Oct. 30, 2017)
- Son of John and Patricia Patwell.