- Three-year letter-winner who has competed in nine events, including three times in the Landmark Conference championships.
Junior Year (2018)
- Ran in five events with a top team finish of sixth at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 13
- Best overall finish was 27th at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31 in which he ran a career-best 5K mark of 18:33.4
- Clock a career-best 8K time of 28:13.08 at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27
Sophomore Year (2017)
- Competed in one event, the Landmark Conference Championships, finishing 52nd on the 8,000-meter course at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Freshman Year (2016)
- Competed in three events, including a 15th-place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 17 at Misericordia, finishing the 8,000-meter course in 29:50.62.
- Ran a season-best 29:39.06 for 8,000 meters at the Landmark Conference championships on Oct. 29 at Bicentennial Park in Northampton, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 15th - 29:50.62, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 17, 2016
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2016 - 63rd, 29:39.06, 8,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 52nd, 31:23.36, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 31st, 28:13.08, 8,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018)