- Three-year letter-winner who has competed in four events during his career
- Is also a member of the track & field team.
Senior Year (2018)
- Competed in two events on the season
- Finished 80th at the Dutchmen Invitational with a career-best 8K mark of 31:06.93 on Sept. 8
- Placed 67th at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27
Junior Year (2017)
- Sat out the entire season while recovering from injury.
Sophomore Year (2016)
- Did not compete an event.
Freshman Year (2015)
- Ran in two events in his first year with the program.
- Finished 43rd in his first collegiate event, the Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, completing the 5,000-meter course in 19:13.54.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2018 - 67th, 31:09.35, 8,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- Lettered in cross country, winter & spring track a total of four times at Bridgewater-Raritan High School. Also served as team captain for both squads.
- Is the son of David and Emily Guelph.