- Two year letter-winner who has competed in 10 events for the Royals
- Has recorded three top-25 finishes for the Royals
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Competed in six events for the Royals, finishing in the team's top-five in two races
- Had two top-25 finishes incluidng a season-best 18th place result at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
- Ran a career-best 8K time of 28:07.9 at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 13
- Also posted a personal record 5K mark of 18:01.4 at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31
Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in four events in his first year in the program.
- Had his best finish, placing 14th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 14th - 30:32.88, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 17th - 29:43.70, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
- 18th - 18:01.4, 5,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2018 - 30th, 28:11.38, 8,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018)
- Was a member of the cross country and track teams at Lackawanna Trail.
- Won gold medals in the 800 and the high jump as a senior at the District 2 track meet.
- Was named Lackawanna Trail's MVP three times and earned all-league honors twice in track.
- Son of Robert and Laurel Kinback.
- Has two sisters, Amanda and Sarah. Amanda is a member of the women's cross country team at the University.