|Hometown:||East Greenbush, N.Y.|
- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in 10 events with three top-25 finishes
- Was the 2017 Landmark Conference Rookie of the Year
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Competed in four events and finished in the Royals' top-five in three of those races including a season-best second for Scranton at the NCAA Mideast Regional on Nov. 10
- Posted a career-best 5K mark of 17:46.1 at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31 for a season-best 13th place finish
- Also had a top-25 finish at the Dutchmen Invitational on Sept. 8
- Ran best 8K time of the year, 27:57.23, at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27
Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in six events in his first year in the program, finishing in the team's top four each time.
- Ran a season-best 27:35 for 8,000 meters at the Paul Short Invitational on Sept. 29 at Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pa.
- Finished 17th to earn Rookie of the Year honors at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 10th - 29:36.03, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 13th - 17;46.1, 5,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
- 22nd - 28:04.40, 8,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 8, 2018
Landmark Conference Championship Results
- 2017 - 17th, 29:04.33, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 28th, 27:57.23, 8,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2017 - 111th, 27:20.7, 8,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2018 - 140th, 28:49, 8,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Rookie of the Year (2017)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Oct. 30, 2017)
- Son of John and Patricia Patwell.