- Four-year letter winner who competed in 27 of the Royals' 28 events over the past four years
- Finished his career with 12 top-25 finishes
- Earned All-Landmark Conference Second Team honors as a junior
Senior Year (2019)
- Competed in all seven events for the Royals and finished in the team's top five in seven races
- Recorded a season-best sixth place finish at the Misericordia Invitational with a career-best 5K time of 17:15.0
- Posted a career-best 8K time of 25:50.3 at the Inter-Regional Border Battle (Oct. 19)
- Notched two other top-20 finishes at the Dutchmen Invitational (14th, Sept. 7) and Paul Short Invitational (18th, Oct. 5)
- Was Scranton's top finisher in 41st place at the NCAA Mideast Regionals on Nov. 16 with an 8K time of 25:57.2
Junior Year (2018)
- Competed in six of the team's seven events, finishing in the Royals' top-five in all six races while leading the team in his final three competitions
- Best overall finish was seventh at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
- Posted a career-best 8K time of 26:42.90 at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27, finishing 10th to earn All-Landmark Conference Second Team honors
- Also clocked a career-best 5K mark, finishing in in 17:47.4 at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31
- Ran four of Scranton's best eight 8K times on the year
Sophomore Year (2017)
- Ran in all seven events, finishing in the team's top three on three occasions.
- Ran a career-best for 6,000 meters when he finished in 21:32.2 to place 76th at the Ron Stonitsch Invitational on Sept. 9 at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Had the best finish of his career, placing ninth at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Was the team's second runner across the line, finishing 15th at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Freshman Year (2016)
- Competed in all seven of the Royals' events in his first collegiate season, finishing in the team's top three on three occasions.
- Made his collegiate debut as the second Scranton runner across the line at the Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, completing the 5,000-meter course in 18:24.51.
- Finished 10th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 17, finishing the 8,000-meter course in 29:17.24.
- Came across the line in 19th place while running a season-best 27:27.85 for 8,000 meters at the Landmark Conference championships on Oct. 29.
Top 25 Finishes
- 6th - 17:15.0, 5,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 30, 2019
- 7th - 28:38.30, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
- 9th - 29:33.47, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 10th - 26:42.90, 8,000 meter, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 27, 2018
- 10th - 29:17.24, 8,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 17, 2016
- 14th - 27:30.4, 8,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 7, 2019
- 14th - 27:34.92, 8,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 8, 2018
- 14th - 17:47.4, 5,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
- 15th - 28:57.01, 8,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 28, 2017
- 18th - 26:00.9, 8,000 meters, Paul Short Invitational, Oct. 5, 2019
- 19th - 27:27.85, 8,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 29, 2016
- 25th - 18:24.51, 6,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Sept. 1, 2016
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2016 - 19th, 27:27.85, 8,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 15th, 28:57.01, 8,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 10th, 26:42.90, 8,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- 2019 - 26th, 28:05.33, 8,000 meters, Nov. 2, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2016 - 160th, 27:39, 8,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 177th, 28:11.9, 8,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2019 - 41st, 25:57.2, 8,000 meters, Nov. 16, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- All-Landmark Conference 2nd Team (2018)
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Son of Pete and Cherie Gutekunst.