|Hometown:||Basking Ridge, N.J.|
|Major:||Operations Management & Philosophy|
- Four-year letter-winner who has posted 14 match play wins in her career.
- Earned Second Team All-Landmark Conference honors during her sophomore season
- Has a career-low stroke play round of 83 which she recorded on October 2, 2018 at the Glenmaura Natonal Golf Club
Senior Year (2019-20)
- Competed in six event with a 93.00 scoring average for the season
- Matched her career-low in two events this season, against Misericordia on Sept. 7 and against Wilkes on Sept. 28
- Had four top-five finishes, placing first against Misericordia on Sept. 7
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Team captain
- Competed in a team-leading 13 events for the Royals in her third year at Scranton
- Was second on the team with a 94.5 scoring average for the season
- Also went 3-3 in match play competition
- Tied for the team's lowest round on the season with a career-best 83 in dual match wins over Marywood and Arcadia at the Glenmaura National Golf Club on October 2
- Finished 22nd at the Landmark Conference Championships with a 36-hole score of 203
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in all 10 events, four in stroke play and six in match play.
- Led the team in match play victories by going 5-2-1.
- Averaged a team-best 98.2 strokes over five stroke play rounds over four events.
- Carded a season-low 95 in a dual match against Marywood on April 14 at Scranton Municipal Golf Course.
- Earned All-Landmark Conference Second Team honors by finishing in a tie for ninth at the Landmark Conference Championships on April 28-29 at Susquehanna Valley Country Club.
Freshman Year (2016-17)
- Played in nine events, three in stroke play and six in match play.
- Had a team-high five wins in match play, including a victory in the first match in University of Scranton women's golf history, a 5-0 win over Wilkes on Sept. 13 at Glenmaura National Golf Club.
- Averaged 95.3 strokes in three stroke play rounds, including a season- and team-low 90 twice. The first came in a quad-match against Arcadia, Marywood and Wilkes on Sept. 25 at Scranton Municipal Golf Course, and the second was in a tri-match against Misericordia and Wilkes on April 9 at Irem Temple Country Club.
Awards & Honors
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team (2017-18)
- Landmark Conference Athlete of the Week (Sept. 15, 2018; Sept. 9, 2019; April 20, 2020)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Was a four-year team member and earned two varsity letters in golf at Ridge High School.
- Was a member of the Ridge team that won the New Jersey Tournament of Champions in 2011-15, and came in second in 2016.
- Helped Ridge go 16-0 in her senior year while winning the Coaches Award.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society.
- Daughter of Eliot & Melinda Stein.
- Has a sister, Courtney.