|Hometown:||Long Branch, N.J.|
|High School:||Long Branch|
- Three-year letter-winner who has 40 career victories.
- Also 10 career pins.
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Went 17-9 on the season while competing at 149 pounds and 157 pounds
- Was 11-4 in dual meets
- Totaled six major decisions (6-0), three pins (3-2), and one technical fall (1-1) on the season
- His fastest pin was at 2:07 on Jan. 12 at the Will Abele Invitational
- Finished third at the Will Abele Invitational hosted by Ursinus on Jan. 12.
- Won 12 straight matches from Jan. 12-Feb. 16.
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Finished with a 14-12 record, all at 149 pounds.
- Had five victories by pin and went 7-5 in dual matches.
- Went 2-1 at the Electric City Duals on Nov. 11 in the Long Center to help the Royals finish second.
- Finished with a pair of wins at the NCAA East Regional on Feb. 24-25 at Lycoming.
Freshman Year (2016-17)
- Had nine victories while wrestling the entire season at 141 pounds.
- Had two victories by pin, both in the first period.
- Went 4-0 to help the Royals also go 4-0 to win the title at the Electric City Duals on Nov. 12 in the Long Center.
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Jan. 28, 2019)
- Was a member of the wrestling, soccer, lacrosse and golf teams at Long Branch.
- Helped Long Branch win the state championship in wrestling in 2013.
- Long Branch posted a 78-19 record in his four seasons.
- Earned all-division first-team honors as a sophomore and junior. Also earned second-team all-county honors as a sophomore.
- Son of Thomas & Christine Conlon.
- Has three siblings, Allie, Sarah and Joe.
- His uncle, Marty Conlon, played nine seasons in the NBA with eight teams -- Milwaukee, Boston, Sacramento, Seattle, Miami, Charlotte, Washington and the Los Angeles Clippers.