|High School:||Allentown Central Catholic|
- Two-year letter-winner with a 48-26 career record.
- Has eight career pins.
- Has posted six top-four tournament finishes.
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Posted a 23-13 record, moving to 285 pounds from 197 midway through the season.
- Had four victories by pin and went 8-4 in dual match competition.
- Finished fourth at 197 pounds at the Ned McGinley Invitational at King's on Nov. 4.
- Finished second at 197 pounds to help the Royals win the Jim Crytzer Memorial Invitational at Washington and Lee on Jan. 6.
- Picked up four victories at the Messiah Open on Feb. 3.
- Won twice at the NCAA East Regional on Feb. 24-25 at Lycoming.
Freshman Year (2016-17)
- Had an impressive freshman campaign, finishing 25-12, all at 197 pounds.
- His 25 victories were fourth-best on the team and the 14th-most in a single season in Scranton history.
- Went 15-4 in dual match competition.
- Had four victories by way of pin.
- Finished fourth at 197 pounds at the Monarch Invitational on Nov. 5 in his first collegiate event.
- Posted a season-high six straight victories over three events rom Nov. 19 to Dec. 3.
- Went 2-2 at the NCAA East Regional on Feb. 24-25 in York, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- NWCA Scholar All-American (2017)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Dec. 5, 2016; Jan. 7, 2019)
- Earned three varsity letters in wrestling at Allentown Central Catholic.
- Won his weight class at the Catasaqua Rough Rider tournament as a senior.
- Also won his weight class at the Coal Cracker tournament as a junior.
- Earned all-state honors as a senior while finishing fourth at both the district and regional meets.
- Finished sixth at the district meet as a junior.
- Finished his high school career with 60 victories.
- Son of John Connelly and Renee Morrow-Connelly. His father wrestled at N.C. State.
- Has a brother, Caleb.