|High School:||Allentown Central Catholic|
- Three-year letter-winner who has a career record of 69-26.
- His 69 career victories rank eighth in team history.
- Has 13 career pins.
Senior Year (2018-19)
- Named Honorable Mention in d3wrestle.com's national top-10 rankings at 197 pounds on Dec. 5.
- Won the 197-pound championship at the RIT Invitational on Dec. 1
- Was the runner-up at 197 pounds at the Ned McGinley Invitational hosted by King's on Nov. 3
Junior Year (2017-18)
- Posted a 25-8 record, leading the team in victories.
- Spent the first half of the year at 184 pounds before moving to 197.
- Had six victories by pin.
- Did not lose a match by major decision, technical fall or pin.
- Had a 12-2 mark in dual match competition.
- Went 4-0 to help the Royals finish second at the Electric City Duals on Nov. 11 in the Long Center.
- Finished third at 184 pounds at the RIT Invitational on Dec. 2.
- Won the 197-pound title to help the Royals win the team title at the Jim Crytzer Memorial Invitational at Washington and Lee on Jan. 6.
Sophomore Year (2016-17)
- Finished 21-6, all at 184 pounds, despite being slowed by injury in the middle of the season.
- Had four victories by way of pin.
- Finished an impressive 14-2 in dual match competition.
- Went 15-2 over a 17-match span from mid-November to mid-February.
- Had a six-match winning streak over five events from Jan. 13 to Jan. 29.
Freshman Year (2015-16)
- Had a successful collegiate debut, going 23-12 while competing exclusively at 184 pounds.
- Had winning streaks of five and four (twice) during the season.
- Finished third at the RIT Invitational on Dec. 5 in Rochester, N.Y. by rallying for a pair of wins in the consolation bracket.
- Placed third at the Washington & Lee Invitational on Jan. 9 by rolling off four straight victories in the consolation bracket.
Awards & Honors
- NWCA Scholar All-American (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Electric City Duals Most Outstanding Wrestler (2018)
- RIT Invitational 197 pound champion (Dec. 1, 2018)
- Jim Crytzer Memorial Invitational 197 pound champion (Jan. 6, 2017)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Dec. 3, 2018)
- Son of Mark and Myriam D'Agostini