- Three-year letter-winner who has 42 career victories.
- Has 19 career pins, which rank tied for ninth in program history.
Junior Year (2017-18)
- Went 19-10, all at 165 pounds, posting a career high for victories.
- Had six wins by pin, matching his career high.
- Went 4-0 to help the Royals finish second at the Electric City Duals on Nov. 11 in the Long Center.
- Won the 165-pound title at the Jim Crytzer Memorial to help lead the Royals to the team title on Jan. 6 at Washington and Lee.
- Finished 2-2 at the NCAA Mideast Regional on Feb. 24-25 at Lycoming.
Sophomore Year (2016-17)
- Finished with eight victories while wrestling the entire season at 165 pounds.
- Five of his victories came in dual match competition.
- Posted a career-high six pins, four of which came in the first period.
Freshman Year (2015-16)
- Had a solid collegiate debut, going 15-10 almost exclusively at 174 pounds.
- Went 8-4 in dual match competition.
- Had five wins by pin, the quickest in just 20 seconds.
- Had a six-match winning streak early in the season that included a 3-0 day at the Green Terror Duals at McDaniel College on Nov. 21.
- Son of Peter and Karen Merle.