21 - Kelsey Bacon
- Four-year letter-winner who played in 78 matches at forward, including 32 starts.
- Finished with 19 goals and six assists for 44 career points.
- Had nine game-winning goals.
- Her 19 career goals are tied for 20th in program history.
Senior Year (2016)
- Played in all 20 matches, including seven as a starter, at forward.
- Finished with three assists, including two against Landmark Conference foes.
- Took 11 shots, six of which were on goal.
Junior Year (2015)
- Moved into the starting lineup, playing in 19 games, all at forward.
- Finished with five goals for 10 points, and had three match-winning goals.
- Took 35 shots, 20 of which were on goal.
- Scored a goal in each of the first two games of the season -- a 3-1 win over Kean on Sept. 1 at Fitzpatrick Field, and a 2-1 loss to McDaniel on Sept. 5.
- Scored twice, including the match-winner, in a 3-0 win at Juniata on Oct. 2.
- Had the match-winning goal in a 1-0 win at Drew on Oct. 14.
Sophomore Year (2014)
- Played in 19 matches at forward, including three as a starter.
- Scored four goals, including three game-winners.
- Scored the game-winning goals in victories over Marywood (4-0, Sept. 18), Goucher (2-0, Oct. 11) and Penn State-Berks (2-0, Oct. 22).
- Also scored in a 6-0 victory over Eastern on Aug. 30.
Freshman Year (2013)
- Played in 20 matches, including three starts, at forward.
- Made an immediate impact by tying for the team lead with 10 goals.
- Also had three assists to finish with 23 points.
- Had three game-winning goals and converted her only penalty kick attempt.
- Took 33 shots, including 12 on goal.
- Picked up her first career points when she had two goals and an assist in a 7-0 win at Delaware Valley on Sept. 14.
- Had a goal and an assist in a 7-0 win over Marywood on Sept. 18 at Fitzpatrick Field.
- Scored a goal in a 3-2 win at Farmingdale State on Sept. 21.
- Capped a four-match scoring streak with two goals, including the match-winner in overtime on a penalty kick, in a 2-1 win over Muhlenberg on Sept. 24 at Fitzpatrick Field.
- Had an assist in a 2-1 win over Western Connecticut State on Oct. 9 at Fitzpatrick Field.
- Scored twice in a 3-2 win at Ursinus on Oct. 12.
- Scored the lone goal in a 1-0 win at Penn State-Berks on Oct. 16.
- Scored the match-winning goal in a 4-2 win at Drew on Oct. 26.
- Saw time off the bench in a 1-0 loss to Endicott in an NCAA Tournament first-round match on Nov. 16 in Middlebury, Vt.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference 1st-Team Selection (2015)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Sept. 30, 2013; Oct. 13, 2014; Oct. 19, 2015)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2016)
- Earned seven total varsity letters, four in soccer and three in basketball
- Helped Emmaus post 52 victories in her four seasons
- Finished her career with 43 goals and 14 assists
- Tallied 11 goals and six assists while helping Emmaus go 11-6-2 as a senior
- Had 12 goals and two assists and earned Team Offensive MVP honors as Emmaus went 12-7 during her junior year
- Had a breakout season with 17 goals and four assists to earn Team Offensive MVP honors as a sophomore, playing a key role as Emmaus finished 12-5-4 and won the Lehigh Valley Conference championship
- Debuted with three goals and two assists on a team that went 17-5-1 her freshman year
- Was a member of the National Honor Society as well as being a Scholar Athlete and Honor Grad
- Daughter of Scott & Dawn Bacon
|Oct 19||Penn St.-Berks||W, 3-0|
|Oct 22||Goucher||W, 6-0|
|Oct 29||at Catholic||W, 2-1|
|Nov 1||Susquehanna||W, 1-0|
|Nov 5||Moravian||W, 2-0|
|Nov 12||vs. Connecticut Col.||T, 1-1|
|Sep 2||at Kean||W, 2-0||1||0||0||0||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 3||vs. Cortland St.||W, 2-0||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 6||at #12 Swarthmore||L, 1-0||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 10||at Western Conn. St.||T, 4-4||1||0||1||1||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 14||at Marywood||W, 4-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 17||Farmingdale State||W, 1-0||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 20||at Muhlenberg||W, 3-2||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 24||at Moravian||W, 3-0||-||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 27||Wilkes||W, 4-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 1||Elizabethtown||W, 5-0||-||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 5||at #25 Misericordia||W, 1-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 8||at Susquehanna||W, 3-2||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 12||Drew||W, 5-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 15||Juniata||W, 3-0||-||0||1||1||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 19||Penn St.-Berks||W, 3-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 22||Goucher||W, 6-0||-||0||1||1||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 29||at Catholic||W, 2-1||-||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 1||Susquehanna||W, 1-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Nov 5||Moravian||W, 2-0||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Nov 12||vs. Connecticut Col.||T, 1-1||-||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|