00 Krissy Welsh
|High School:||Strath Haven|
- Four-year letter-winner who played in 58 matches, including 52 starts.
- Posted a career record of 36-12-6 with 25 shutouts.
- Her 38 goals allowed are the lowest total in program history for a goalkeeper with at least 3,000 minutes played.
- Ranks fourth in program history in goals-against average at 0.68.
- Is tied for third in program history with 25 career shutouts.
Senior Year (2016)
- Played in 18 matches, all as a starter, and went 15-1-2 with nine shutouts.
- Allowed 11 goals for a 0.61 goals-against average, the seventh-lowest for a single season in program history.
- Her 11 goals allowed were tied for third-fewest in a single season in program history for goalkeepers with at least 1,000 minutes played.
- Her .853 save percentage was the ninth-best in a single season in program history.
- Finished with 64 saves, including four games with seven or more.
- Recorded nine shutouts and also played at least 45 minutes in three other shutouts.
- Had a career-high 12 saves in a 1-0 win at Misericordia on Oct. 5.
- Made seven saves in a 3-0 win over Penn State-Berks on Oct. 19. The Lions entered the match as the highest-scoring team in the NCAA Division III.
- Finished with seven saves in a 1-1 draw in double overtime against Connecticut College in the first round of the NCAA Tournament on Nov. 12.
Junior Year (2015)
- Started 18 games in goal, going 12-4-2.
- Had a career-high 11 shutouts, tied for seventh-most in a single season in school history.
- Made 57 saves and had a goals-against average of 0.65, the seventh-lowest in a single season in school history.
- Allowed just 12 goals, tied for the fourth-lowest total in a single season in team history.
- Three of her shutouts were 108 minutes or longer.
- Had six games of five or more saves.
Sophomore Year (2014)
- Played in 19 matches, including 16 starts.
- Had an 8-7-2 record with five shutouts.
- Earned shutouts against Richard Stockton (1-0, Sept. 6), Muhlenberg (1-0, Sept. 23), Juniata (0-0, Oct. 4), Goucher (2-0, Oct. 11) and Moravian (2-0, Oct. 25).
- Had a career-high 10 saves in a 2-1 win over Elizabethtown in a Landmark Conference semifinal on Nov. 5.
Freshman Year (2013)
- Played in three matches off the bench.
- Made one save in the second half of a 7-0 win at Delaware Valley on Sept. 14.
- Made one second-half save in a 7-0 win over Marywood on Sept. 18 at Fitzpatrick Field.
- Made a pair of saves in the second half of a 1-0 win at Penn State-Berks on Oct. 16.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference 1st-Team Selection (2015, 2016)
- Landmark Conference Defensive Athlete of the Week (Sept. 8, 2015; Nov. 2, 2015; Oct. 10, 2016)
- Earned nine varsity letters in soccer (4), softball (4) and basketball (1)
- Helped Strath Haven win the Central League as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Also helped lead the team to the PIAA District 1 title as a senior
- Strath Haven was 64-14-1 during her four seasons
- Earned first-team all-Central League as a sophomore, junior and senior
- Was named first-team all-Delco and first-team all-Southeastern Pa. as a senior
- Earned second-team all-Delco and second-team all Southeastern Pa. honors as a junior
- Was named to the Honor Roll all four years
- Daughter of David & Jeanine
|Oct 19||Penn St.-Berks||W, 3-0|
|Oct 22||Goucher||W, 6-0|
|Oct 29||at Catholic||W, 2-1|
|Nov 1||Susquehanna||W, 1-0|
|Nov 5||Moravian||W, 2-0|
|Nov 12||vs. Connecticut Col.||T, 1-1|
|Sep 2||at Kean||W, 2-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||1||1.000|
|Sep 3||vs. Cortland St.||W, 2-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||3||1.000|
|Sep 6||at #12 Swarthmore||L, 1-0||1||99:58||1||0.90||6||.857|
|Sep 10||at Western Conn. St.||T, 4-4||1||110:00||4||3.27||9||.692|
|Sep 14||at Marywood||W, 4-0||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Sep 17||Farmingdale State||W, 1-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||2||1.000|
|Sep 20||at Muhlenberg||W, 3-2||1||99:24||2||1.81||3||.600|
|Sep 24||at Moravian||W, 3-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||2||1.000|
|Sep 27||Wilkes||W, 4-0||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Oct 1||Elizabethtown||W, 5-0||1||66:31||0||0.00||1||1.000|
|Oct 5||at #25 Misericordia||W, 1-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||12||1.000|
|Oct 8||at Susquehanna||W, 3-2||1||96:05||2||1.87||2||.500|
|Oct 12||Drew||W, 5-0||1||69:50||0||0.00||0||-|
|Oct 15||Juniata||W, 3-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||2||1.000|
|Oct 19||Penn St.-Berks||W, 3-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||7||1.000|
|Oct 22||Goucher||W, 6-0||1||45:00||0||0.00||1||1.000|
|Oct 29||at Catholic||W, 2-1||1||101:50||1||0.88||5||.833|
|Nov 1||Susquehanna||W, 1-0||1||94:44||0||0.00||1||1.000|
|Nov 5||Moravian||W, 2-0||1||90:00||0||0.00||0||-|
|Nov 12||vs. Connecticut Col.||T, 1-1||1||75:00||1||1.20||7||.875|