15 - Grace Elliott
- Two-year letterwinner who has already played in 40 career games, making 23 starts
- Has scored six goals and added four assists for 16 total points
- 2019 All-Landmark Conference Second Team Selection
Sophomore Year (2019)
- Match-by-Match Statistics
- Became a stand-by in the Royals' lineup throughout the course of her second season in the program, on her way to earning All-Landmark Conference honors for the first time in her career
- Started all 21 games the Royals played in on the year, scoring three goals and adding three assists for a nine-point total
- All three goals scored on the year were game-winners in victories over Goucher (1-0 on Oct. 5), Moravian (3-0 on Oct. 12) and at Drew on Oct. 22 (3-0 on Oct. 22)
- Scranton went 2-0-1 in games she recorded an assist, winning at Drew and Juniata
- Fired 43 shots from the field on the year, 23 of which were on goal
Freshman Year (2018)
- Match-by-Match Statistics
- Appeared in 19 games during her rookie year and made two starts for the Royals
- Scored three goals and had one assists for seven points
- Picked up her first collegiate point with an assist in a 4-1 win over Western Connecticut State on Sept. 8
- Netted a pair of goals in a 7-0 victory at Marywood on Sept. 11 as she made her first collegiate start against the Pacers
- Tallied the game-winning goal as Scranton defeated Arcadia 3-1 in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament on Nov. 10 at Christopher Newport
- Totaled 28 shots on the season and placed 14 shots on goal
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team (2019)
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Nov. 12, 2018)
- Earned four varsity letters each in soccer and basketball.
- Helped Westfield win the conference championship as a junior and senior, and Westfield was Union County co-champion her senior year.
- Westfield went 58-10-11 during her four years, including a 41-match unbeaten streak (34 wins, seven ties) over her junior and senior seasons.
- As a senior, she was named first-team all-state, first-team All-Group IV, All-State Team North II, first-team All-Union County, Union County Player of the Year, first-team All-NJ News 12 and a Top 20 Player In North II.
- As a junior, she was named All-State North II and firs-team All-Union County.
- Finished her career with 29 goals and 10 assists.
- Earned honor roll and distinguined honor roll accolades.
- Daughter of Richard and Mary Elliott. Her mother is a graduate of The University of Scranton and was a member of the swim team. Her father played football at Susquehanna University.
- Has four brothers, Ryan, Dylan, Sean and Colin. Ryan was on the rugby team at Holy Cross, Dylan is on the football team at Montclair State and Sean is on the football team at Muhlenberg.
|Oct 30||Misericordia||W, 2-1|
|Nov 2||at Juniata||W, 4-1|
|Nov 6||at Elizabethtown||W, 3-2|
|Nov 9||at Susquehanna||W, 3-0|
|Nov 16||vs. Centre||T, 2-2|
|Nov 17||at Ohio Northern||T, 0-0|
|Aug 31||vs. Montclair St.||T, 0-0||1||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 1||at Haverford||L, 2-1||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 7||Vassar||T, 1-1||1||0||1||1||4||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 14||at Farmingdale State||T, 0-0||1||0||0||0||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 18||at New York U.||W, 2-1||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Sep 21||Stevens||L, 2-1||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 24||at Wilkes||W, 3-2||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Sep 28||Catholic||W, 1-0||1||0||0||0||0||-||0-0||0|
|Oct 2||at Penn St.-Harrisburg||W, 2-0||1||0||0||0||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 5||at Goucher||W, 1-0||1||1||0||2||2||.500||0-0||1|
|Oct 9||at Penn St.-Berks||L, 1-0||1||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 12||Moravian||W, 3-0||1||1||0||2||2||.500||0-0||1|
|Oct 19||at Elizabethtown||L, 3-2||1||0||0||0||4||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 22||at Drew||W, 3-0||1||1||1||3||2||.500||0-0||1|
|Oct 26||Susquehanna||L, 1-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Oct 30||Misericordia||W, 2-1||1||0||0||0||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 2||at Juniata||W, 4-1||1||0||1||1||3||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 6||at Elizabethtown||W, 3-2||1||0||0||0||5||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 9||at Susquehanna||W, 3-0||1||0||0||0||1||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 16||vs. Centre||T, 2-2||1||0||0||0||2||.000||0-0||0|
|Nov 17||at Ohio Northern||T, 0-0||1||0||0||0||3||.000||0-0||0|