|Hometown:||Far Rockaway, N.Y.|
|High School:||Kellenberg Memorial|
- Prepped at Kellenberg Memorial H.S. where she earned four varsity letters in track & field
- Two-time NYCHSAA indoor champions (2014, 2015)
- Four-time NYCHSAA outdoor champions (2014-2018)
- Earned All-League honors in 2017
- Posted personal-best marks of 27.1 in the 200, 65.5 in the 400, and 45.95 in the 300.
- Achieved Honor Roll status and was a member of the National Honor Society
- Is the daughter of Jessica Colon Baldwin and Jonathan Baldwin. Her father graduated from LaGuardia Community College while her mother is a graduate of Stony Brook University.
- Also has two brothers, Christopher and Nicolas. Christopher also attends The University of Scranton and competes on the Royals' cross country and track & field teams.