|Hometown:||Far Rockaway, N.Y.|
|High School:||Kellenberg Memorial|
- Set a school record in the 100 meter dash during the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships as a freshman
- Is a member of the school record holding 4x200 (indoor), 4x400 (indoor), and 4x400 (outdoor) relay teams
Freshman Year (2018-19)
- Competed in 11 meets during the indoor and outdoor seasons in her first year at Scranton
- Clocked a pair personal records at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5, placing 10th in the 200 with a mark of 27.47 while taking 11th in the 100 with a school record mark of 13.34
- Also helped the Royals finish sixth in the 4x400 at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships
- Ran a season-best time of1:06.02 in the 400 at the Marc Denault Invitational on Feb. 16
- Ran a leg on the winning 4x400 relay team at the River Hawk Opener on Nov. 30
- Placed eighth in the 200 and 10th in the 400 at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 23 while helping the Royals place third in the 4x200 and sixth in the 4x400
- Had three top-five results in individual events on the season
Personal Best Marks
|100||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||13:34|
|200||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||27.47|
|400||Marc Denault Invitational (Feb. 16, 2019)||1:06.02|
- Prepped at Kellenberg Memorial H.S. where she earned four varsity letters in track & field
- Two-time NYCHSAA indoor champions (2014, 2015)
- Four-time NYCHSAA outdoor champions (2014-2018)
- Earned All-League honors in 2017
- Posted personal-best marks of 27.1 in the 200, 65.5 in the 400, and 45.95 in the 300.
- Achieved Honor Roll status and was a member of the National Honor Society
- Is the daughter of Jessica Colon Baldwin and Jonathan Baldwin. Her father graduated from LaGuardia Community College while her mother is a graduate of Stony Brook University.
- Also has two brothers, Christopher and Nicolas. Christopher also attends The University of Scranton and competes on the Royals' cross country and track & field teams.