- Two-year letter-winner who holds five school records: indoor weight throw, indoor shot put, outdoor shot put, outdoor discus, and outdoor javelin
- Is also a member of the University's women's soccer team.
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Competed in nine meets during the indoor and outdoor seasons
- Finished in the top-six in three events at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5, placing third in in the discus, fifth in the javelin, and sixth in the shot put
- Set new school records in the discus (34.22m) and javelin (33.96m) at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships
- Placed fifth in the shot put and 10th in the weight throw at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 23
- Set a new school record in the indoor weight throw with a mark of 11.59 meters at the S.U. Challenge
- Totaled nine top-10 results and six top-five finishes on the season
- Best result was a runner-up finish in the shot put at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27 as she posted a mark of 10.11 meters
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the shot put during the indoor season and the shot put, discus and javelin during the outdoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|Shot Put||Monarch Open (April 28, 2018)||10.34m|
|Discus||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||34.22m|
|Weight Throw||S.U. Challenge (Feb. 2, 2019)||11.59m|
|Javelin||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||33.96m|
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Earned seven varsity letters at Ramsey -- four in basketball, two in soccer and one in softball.
- Was named Scholar Athlete.
- Daughter of JoAnne Seibel & Michael Tracy.
- Has a sister, Caitlin.