|High School:||Scranton Prep|
- Three-year letter-winner who earned Second Team All-Landmark Conference during her sophomore year
- Is also a member of the University's cross country team
Junior Year (2019-20) (Outdoor season cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Competed in six meets for the Royals during the indoor season and recorded four top-10 finishes
- Finished sixth in the 3000 meter run at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships with a time of 10:51.76
- Recorded a season-best third place finish on two occasions
Sophmore Year (2018-19)
- Finished second in the 3000 meter run at the Landmark Conference Indoor Championships on Feb. 23 with a school and personal record time of 10:31.02
- Placed fifth in the 5000 meter run at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5 with a mark of 18:08.49
- Ran a leg on the 4x400 meter relay team that clocked in at 4:46.54 at the Jim Taylor Invitational on Mar. 30 to place 15th
Freshman Year (2017-18)
- Ran the 800 during both seasons and the 4x400 relay once during the indoor season.
Personal Best Marks
|800||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2018)||2:41.70|
|3000||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 23, 2019)||10:31.02|
|5000||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||18:08.49|
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team - Indoor (3,000 meter run, 2018-19)
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2019, 2020)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019, 2020)
- Was a member of the cross country and track & field teams at Scranton Prep.
- Daughter of Brian Kerr and Darleen Oleski. Her father is a graduate of Rutgers University while her mother graduated from The University of Scranton.
- Has a sister, Julia, who is also a student at The University of Scranton.