|High School:||Lackawanna Trail|
- Three-year letter winner who has competed in the 800 for the Royals
- Is also a member of the University's cross country team.
Senior Year (2019-20) (Outdoor season cancelled due to COVID-19 pandemic)
- Ran the 800 in seven meets during the indoor season
- Clocked a personal-best time of 2:33.71 in the event at the Blue and Orange Invitational & Multi (Feb. 8-9, 2020)
- Placed a season-best fourth at the River Hawk Opener on Dec. 7
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Competed in three meets during the outdoor season, running in the 800 and as a member of the 4x400 meter relay team
- Posted a season-best mark of 2:40.04 in the 800 at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27 to place fifth
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the 800 during both seasons.
Personal Best Marks
|800||Blue and Orange Invitational & Multi (Feb. 8-9, 2020)||2:33.71|
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019, 2020)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019, 2020)
- Landmark Conference Spring All-Sportsmanship Team (2020)
- Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track & field at Lackawanna Trail.
- Was a PIAA Scholar Athlete.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, National Society for High School Scholars and the Spanish Honor Society.
- Daughter of Laurel and Robert Kinback. Her mother graduated from Marywood.
- Has two siblings, Matt and Sarah.
- Her brother, Matt, is on the men's cross country and track & field teams.