|High School:||Indian Hills|
|Major:||Psychology and Criminal Justice|
- Two-year letter-winner who has competed in three throwing events for the Royals over her first two seasons
Junior Year (2018-19)
- Competed in five meets during the indoor and outdoor seasons
- Finished 11th in the javelin with a personal record mark of 28.73 meters and was 16th in the discus at the Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships on May 4-5
- Recorded a pesonal record in the discus (23.05 meters) to place eighth at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27
- Posted three top-10 results on the season including a season-best seventh place finish in the javelin at the Monarch Open on Apr. 27
Sophomore Year (2017-18)
- Competed in the shot put during the indoor season and the shot put, discus and javelin during the outdoor seaosn.
Personal Best Marks
|Shot Put||Landmark Conference Indoor Championships (Feb. 24, 2017)||7.07m|
|Discus||Monarch Open (Apr. 27, 2019)||23.05m|
|Javelin||Landmark Conference Outdoor Championships (May 4-5, 2019)||28.73m|
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Winter Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Landmark Conference Spring Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Was a member of the tennis, basketball, and track & field teams at Indian Hills High School
- Daughter of Patrick and Therese Walker.
- Her father is a graduate of The University of Pennsylvania and mother is a graduate of the Philadelphia College of Pharmacy and Science.
- Has an older brother, Aengus.
- Brother is a member of Drexel University's Crew team.