|High School:||Holy Cross|
Freshman Year (2017)
- Had an impressive collegiate debut, running in all seven team events with three individual victories while leading the Royals in all seven races.
- Made her college debut by finishing second at the Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1 in Dallas, Pa.
- Won the Ron Stonitsch Invitational at Vassar College in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. on Sept. 9 by completing the 5,000-meter course in 19:04.4.
- Captured her second straight title by winning the 6,000-meter Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Became the first female runner in school history to win a conference title by winning the Landmark Conference Championships, completing the 6,000-meter course in 23:13.36 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
- Finished 21st overall at the NCAA Mideast Regional on Nov. 11 in Newville, Pa. to become just the second female runner in program history to qualify for the NCAA Division III national championships.
- Finished 96th at the NCAA Division III national championships on Nov. 18, completing the 6,000-meter course in 22:12.20 at Principia College in Elsah, Ill.
Top 25 Finishes
- 1st - 19:04.4, 5,000 meters, Ron Stonitsch Invitational (Vassar), Sept. 9, 2017
- 1st - 23:14.92, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 1st - 23:13.36, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 28, 2017
- 2nd - 15:18.3, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Sept. 1, 2017
- 2nd - 22:18, 6,000 meters, Paul Short Invitational, Sept. 29, 2017
- 10th - 21:54.9, 6,000 meters, Inter-Regional Border Battle (Rowan), Oct. 14, 2017
- 21st - 22:41.5, 6,000 meters, NCAA Mideast Regional, Nov. 11, 2017
Landmark Conference Championships Results
- 2017 - 1st, 23:13.36, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2017 - 21st, 22:41.5, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- Was a member of the cross country and track & field teams at Holy Cross.
- Earned all-region and all-league honors in 2016 and 2017.
- Was the PIAA District 2 champion in the 1600 meters as a senior.
- Helped Holy Cross to the 2013 PIAA state championship.
- Daughter of Gerald and Rosemary Corrigan.
- Has two siblings, Jerry and Kaitlin, who both graduated from the University. Jerry was a member of the golf team.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Performer of the Year (2017)
- Landmark Conference Rookie of the Year (2017)
- Landmark Conference Athlete of the Week (Sept. 18, 2017; Oct. 2, 2017)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Sept. 11, 2017)
- Ron Stonitsch Invitational Individual Title (Sept. 9, 2017)
- Cougar Classic Individual Title (Sept. 16, 2017)