|High School:||Scranton Prep|
|Major:||Secondary Education & English|
Senior Year (2018)
- Ran in five events on the season, finishing in the team's top-five in four of those events
- Set a personal-best 5K time of 21:03.53 at the Dutchmen Invitational on Sept. 8
- Clocked a season-best 6K mark of 24:54.4 at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 13, placing a season-best second among Scranton runners
- Best result was a 13th place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
Junior Year (2017)
- Ran in all seven events, finishing in the team's top five each time.
- Ran career bests for 4,000 meters (17:32.0, Sept. 1) and 5,000 meters (21:32.5, Sept. 9).
- Had a season-best 26th-place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Was the third Royal across the line, finishing 27th at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Sophomore Year (2016)
- Ran in six of the team's seven events, finishing in the team's top three each time.
- Had a season-best 21st-place finish at the season-opening Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, finishing the 4,000-meter course in 17:40.67.
- Ran a season-best 24:26.35 for 6,000 meters to finish 26th at the Landmark Conference championship on Oct. 29.
- Was the second Royal across the line at the NCAA Mideast Regional on Nov. 12, finishing the 6,000-meter course in 25:01 to finish 154th.
Freshman Year (2015)
- Ran in all eight events, finishing in the Royals' top four each time.
- Was the second Royal across the lin in both the Ron Stonitsch Invitational at Vassar (Sept. 5) and the Cougar Classic at Misericordia (Sept. 12).
- Had her best finish of the season, placing 19th at the Landmark Conference Championship on Oct. 31 at Sunken Meadow State Park in Kings Park, N.Y., finishing the 6,000-meter course in 24:54.87.
- Had her best 6,000-meter time at the Inter Regional Border Battle on Oct. 17 at Rowan by finishing in 24:13.91.
Top 25 Finishes
- 13th - 26:30.40, 6,000 meters, Sept. 15, 2018, Cougar Classic (Misericordia)
- 19th - 24:54.87, 6,000 meters, Oct. 31, 2015, Landmark Conference Championship, Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 21st - 17:40.67, 4,000 meters, Sept. 1, 2016, Misericordia Invitational, Dallas, Pa.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2015 - 19th, 24:54.87, 6,000 meters, Oct. 31, Sunken Meadow State Park, Kings Park, N.Y.
- 2016 - 26th, 24:26.35, 6,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 27th, 26:58.64, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 38th, 25:32.04, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2015 - 167th, 25:32.5, 6,000 meters, Nov. 14, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2016 - 154th, 25:01, 6,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 139th, 24:56.5, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2016, 2017, 2018)
- Landmark Conference Fall All-Sportsmanship Team (2018)
- Took part in both Cross Country and Track & Field at Scranton Prep.
- Was a Lackawanna League First Team All-Star in Cross Country in both 2013 and 2014.
- Helped the Lady Cavaliers capture the PIAA District II Championship in Cross Country in 2014, on their way to a runner-up finish at the PIAA Girls Cross Country Championship.
- Off the course/track, was a member of the National Honors Society.
- Is the daughter of Timothy and Amy Carr.