|High School:||Holy Cross|
|Major:||Psychology & Philosophy|
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Ran in six of the team's seven events on the season, finishing second for the Royals in all six races
- Posted four top-25 finishes on the season
- Best overall result was a ninth place finish at the Cougar Class on Sept. 15
- Ran a career-best 5K time of 20:08.92 at the Dutchmen Invitational on Sept. 8
- Posted Scranton's second-best 4K and 5K marks along with the team's fourth and fifth-best 6K marks
Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in all seven events, crossing the line second for the Royals in each one.
- Had a trio of top-25 finishes.
- Began her career by finishing 14th at the Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1, completing the 4,000-meter course in 16:34.4.
- Had her best finish of the season, 13th, at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Finished 15th at the Landmark Conference Championships, completing the 6,000-meter course in 25:14.94 at Standing Stone Golf Club in Huntingdon, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 9th - 25:42.00, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
- 13th - 16:43.00, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
- 13th - 26:16.96, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 16, 2017
- 14th - 16:34.4, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Sept. 1, 2017
- 15th - 25:14.94, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 28, 2017
- 20th - 20:08.92, 5,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 8, 2018
- 21st - 24:25.61, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 27, 2018
Landmark Conference Championships Results
- 2017 - 15th, 25:14.94, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 21st, 24:25.61, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2017 - 69th, 24:00.6, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2018 - 59th, 24:37, 6,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018)
- Daughter of Joseph Guziewicz and Kathleen Nelson.