|Hometown:||Staten Island, N.Y.|
|High School:||Susan E. Wagner H.S.|
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Ran in three events on the season, finishing among Scranton's top-five in one event
- Posted best 6K time of the season at the Paul Short Invitational on Sept. 29, crossing the finish line in 25:15 to finish third among Royals' runners
Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in six events in her first year in the program, finishing in the team's top five twice.
- Her best finish was 28th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
- Was the Royals' fourth runner across the line at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 14 at Rowan in Sewell, N.J.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2018 - 44th, 25:48.34, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
NCAA Mideast Regional Results
- 2017 - 214th, 26:30.0, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2018 - 200th, 27:05, 6,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018)
- Daughter of Robert and Gail Parello.