|High School:||Middletown South|
- Four-year letter winner
Senior Year (2019)
- Competed in all seven events for the Royals and three top-30 finishes
- Finished a season-best 10th at the Misericordia Invitational with a personal-best 4K time of 16:58.7.
- Registered a personal-best 5K time of 19:29.93 at the Elizabethtown Short Course Invite on Sept. 20
- Ran a personal-best 6K time of 23:55.1 at the NCAA Mideast Regionals on Nov. 16
Junior Year (2018)
- Ran in one event, finishing 316th at the Paul Short Invitational - Open Race on Sept. 29
- Clocked a time of 28:16 in the 6K race
Sophomore Year (2017)
- Ran in all seven events with one top-30 finish.
- Ran career bests for 4,000 meters (18:07.5, Sept. 1), 5,000 meters (22:50.7, Sept. 9) and 6,000 meters (25:09.2, Nov. 11).
- Had a season-best 30th-place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
Freshman Year (2016)
- Ran in six of the team's seven events in her collegiate debut.
- Had a season-best 28th-place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 17, completing the 6,000-meter cours ein 27:54.89.
- Ran a season-best 26:08 for 6,000 meters at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 1.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2016 - 54th, 26:33.82, 6,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 38th, 27:44.23, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2019 - 28th, 24:52.48, 6,000 meters, Nov. 2, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2016 - 253rd, 26:36, 6,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 146th, 25:09.2, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
- 2019 - 105th, 23:55.1, 6,000 meters, Nov. 16, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
Awards and Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Earned nine varsity letters total in cross country and indoor and outdoor track & field.
- Daughter of Patrick and Susan Burns.