Emily de Onis
|Hometown:||Blue Point, N.Y.|
|High School:||Bayport-Blue Point|
- Has competed in eight events in her first two seasons with the Royals and has recorded four top-25 finishes
Junior Year (2019)
- Ran in five events for the Royals and recorded four top-25 finishes
- Finished in the team's top five in all five events she competed in
- Ran a personal-best 4K of 16:56.7 and finished a season-best ninth at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 30
- Notched a personal-best 5K time of 18:55.71 at the Elizabethtown Short Course Invite on Sept. 20
- Ran a personal-best 6K of 23:09.7 at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 5
- Finished in 17th place at the Landmark Conference Championships with a time of 24:22.9
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Ran in three events with one top-30 finish
- Was in the Royals' top-five finishers in all three of her races
- Ran a season-best 6K time of 25:01.32 to finish 27th at the Landmark Conference Championships, placing third among Scranton's runners
Top 25 Finishes
- 9th - 16:56.7, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 30, 2019
- 17th - 24:22.9, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Nov. 2, 2019
- 23rd - 18:55.71, 5,000 meters, Elizabethtown Short Course Invite, Sept. 20, 2019
- 25th - 20:08.7, 5,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 7, 2019
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2018 - 27th, 25:01.32, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- 2019 - 17th, 24:22.9, 6,000 meters, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2018 - 117th, 25:33, 6,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
Also at Scranton
- Is also a member of the women's track & field team.
- Also played one year of field hockey as a freshman.
- Prepped at Bayport-Blue Point High School, where she earned three letters apiece in field hockey and track & field.
- Daughter of Luis and Allison de Onis
- Has two younger sisters - Katie and Lilly.