|High School:||Downingtown STEM Academy|
Junior Year (2019)
- Ran in six events for the Royals and recorded one top-25 finish
- Finished 21st at the Misericordia Invitational with a 4K time of 17:43.6
- Ran a personal-best 5K time of 20:17.81 at the Elizabethtown Short Course Invite on Sept. 20
Sophomore Year (2017)
- Ran in six events, finishing in the team's top five each time.
- Ran career bests for 4,000 meters (17:32.1, Sept. 1), 5,000 meters (20:54.7, Sept. 9) and 5,000 meters (24:27, Sept. 29).
- Her season-best finish was 31st, which she accomplished twice - at the season-opening Misericordia Invitational on Sept. 1 and at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 28.
Freshman Year (2016)
- Ran in six of the Royals' seven events, finishing in the team's top three on three occasions.
- Had a season-best 22nd-place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 17, finishing the 6,000-meter course in 27:05.98.
- Was the second Royal across the line at the Inter-Regional Border Battle on Oct. 15, running a season-best 24:46.6 for 6,000 meters.
Top 25 Finishes
- 21st - 17:43.6, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 30, 2019
- 22nd - 27:05.98, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 17, 2016.
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2016 - 41st, 25:41.39, 6,000 meters, Oct. 29, Bicentennial Park, Northampton, Pa.
- 2017 - 31st, 28:08.00, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2019 - 32nd, 25:12.85, 6,000 meters, Nov. 2, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2016 - 174th, 25:17, 6,000 meters, Nov. 12, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2017 - 118th, 24:42.1, 6,000 meters, Nov. 11, Big Spring High School, Newville, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2017, 2019)
- Earned five varsity letters -- three in cross country and two in track & field.
- Daughter of Doug & Joan Kaiser. Both are graduates of The University of Scranton, and her mother was a member of the women's soccer team.
- Has two brothers -- Evan & Sean.