|High School:||Scranton Prep|
- Three-year letterwinner who has competed in 19 events during her career
- Owns nine top-25 finishes
- Two-time All-Landmark Conference honoree (2018, 2019)
Junior Year (2019)
- Competed in all seven events for the Royals and was Scranton's top finisher in two events
- Finished in the team's top five in all seven races
- Earned All-Landmark Conference Second Team honors after finishing eighth at the Landmark Conference Championships on Nov. 2
- Won the individual title at the Misericordia Invitational with a personal-best 4K time of 15:57.8
- Clocked a personal-best 5K time of 18:33.02 at the Elizabethtown Short Course Invite on Sept. 20
- Ran a personal-best 6K of 22:54.0 and finished 19th at the Paul Short Invitational on Oct. 5
- Was the team's top finisher at the NCAA Mideast Regionals with a 6K time of 22:59.6
Sophomore Year (2018)
- Ran in all seven events and was Scranton's top finisher in every race
- Earned All-Landmark Conference First Team honors after finishing seventh at the conference championship meet
- Had four top-25 finishes on the season and three top-10 results
- Her best overall finish was a sixth-place result at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
- Posted the Royals' top-three 6K times as well as the squad's fastest 4K and 5K marks
- Ran a career-best 6K time of 23:32.06 at at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27
- Clocked a personal-best 4K mark of 16:24.0 at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31 and had a 5K personal record of 19:52.81 at the Dutchmen Invitational on Sept. 8
Freshman Year (2017)
- Ran in six events in her first year in the program.
- Had a season-best finish of 43rd at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 1st - 15:57.8, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 30, 2019
- 6th - 25:20.30, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
- 7th - 23:32.06, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Oct. 27, 2018
- 8th - 23:41.26, 6,000 meters, Landmark Conference Championships, Nov. 2, 2019
- 9th - 16:24.0, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
- 11th - 18:33.02, 5,000 meters, Elizabethtown Short Course Invite, Sept. 20, 2019
- 15th - 19:52.81, 5,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 8, 2018
- 17th - 19:40.9, 5,000 meters, Dutchmen Invitational, Sept. 7, 2019
- 19th - 22:54.0, 6,000 meters, Paul Short Invitational, Oct. 5, 2019
Landmark Conference Championships Finishes
- 2017 - 60th, 29:47.87, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
- 2018 - 7th, 23:32.06, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- 2019 - 8th, 23:41.26, 6,000 meters, Nov. 2, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2018 - 57th, 24:35, 6,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2019 - 49th, 22:59.6, 6,000 meters, Nov. 16, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- All-Landmark Conference Second Team (2019)
- All-Landmark Conference First Team (2018)
- Landmark Conference Athlete of the Week (Sept. 3, 2019)
- University of Scranton Athlete of the Week (Oct. 29, 2018)
- Landmark Conference Fall Academic Honor Roll (2018, 2019)
- Was a member of the cross country and track & field teams at Scranton Prep.
- Daughter of Brian Kerr and Darleen Oleski. Her father is a graduate of Rutgers University.
- Has a sister, Julia, who is also a student at the University.