|High School:||Lackawanna Trail|
Junior Year (2018)
- Ran in four events during her second year with the Royals
- Posted a career-best finish of 21st at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
- Clocked a career-best 4K mark of 17:53.1 at the Misericordia Invitational on Aug. 31 and set a personal 5K record of 21:36.30 at the Dutchmen Invitational on Sept. 8.
Sophomore Year (2017)
- Ran in six events in her first season in the program.
- Had a season-best finish of 36th at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 16 at Misericordia in Dallas, Pa.
Top 25 Finishes
- 21st - 27:30.70, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
Landmark Conference Championships Results
- 2017 - 56th, 29:36.23, 6,000 meters, Oct. 28, Standing Stone Golf Club, Huntingdon, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2017, 2018)
- Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and track & field at Lackawanna Trail.
- Was a PIAA Scholar Athlete.
- Was a member of the National Honor Society, National Society for High School Scholars and the Spanish Honor Society.
- Daughter of Robert & Laurel Kinback.
- Has two siblings, Matt and Sarah.
- Her brother, Matt, is on the men's cross country team.