|High School:||DuBois Area|
Sophomore Year (2019)
- Competed in all seven events for the Royals and finished in the team's top five on one occasion
- Clocked personal-best 4K (16:59.9), 5K (19:54.9) and 6K (24:07.9) times on the season
- Finished a career-best 12th at the Misericordia Invitational with a 4K time of 16:59.9 on Aug. 30
- Finished in the team's top five with a 6K time of 24:07.9 at the NCAA Mideast Regionals on Nov. 16
Freshman Year (2018)
- Ran in all seven events and finished in Scranton's top-five in five races
- Posted a pair of top-25 finishes on the year
- Best overall result was an 18th place finish at the Cougar Classic on Sept. 15
- Recorded best 6K time, 25:01.43, at the Landmark Conference Championships on Oct. 27
Top 25 Finishes
- 12th - 16:59.9, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 30, 2019
- 18th - 27:07.80, 6,000 meters, Cougar Classic (Misericordia), Sept. 15, 2018
- 24th - 17:33.6, 4,000 meters, Misericordia Invitational, Aug. 31, 2018
Landmark Conference Championship Finishes
- 2018 - 28th, 25:01.43, 6,000 meters, Oct. 27, Union Canal Tunnel Park, Lebanon, Pa.
- 2019 - 27th, 24:51.08, 6,000 meters, Nov. 2, Colmar Manor Community Park, Colmar Manor, Md.
NCAA Mideast Regional Finishes
- 2018 - 156th, 26:13, 6,000 meters, Nov. 10, DeSales University, Center Valley, Pa.
- 2019 - 125th - 24:07.9, 6,000 meters, Nov. 16, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, Pa.
Awards & Honors
- Landmark Conference Academic Honor Roll (2019)
- Earned four varsity letters in both cross country and swimming, and two in track at DuBois Area.
- Helped her cross country team win the district championship in 2014 and 2015.
- Was named cross country MVP and swimming MVP as a senior.
- Also helped her swim team win the district title in 2017.
- Earned Honor Roll accolades all four years.
- Daughter of Robert and Kara Usaitis. Her father is a graduate of The University of Scranton and was on the swim team.
- Has a younger sister, Ashley.